Friday, July 11, 2008

The great illusion

Sometimes I feel lost. I think we all do at times. Even though I have a loving family and fantastic friends, sometimes I feel alone. Even though I have a strong faith in God, sometimes I feel adrift.

The universe is so vast, and I'm so small and insignificant... and alone. But then I remember that it's all an illusion; this separateness. It was once written, "No man is an island". Truer words were never spoken; as we are all simply a part of the whole. One piece of the puzzle.

You are your neighbor and your neighbor is you. This is what Jesus was trying to get through to us when He told us to love our neighbor as we love ourselves.

0 comments:

Fun Sites

Blog of the Day

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP