Thursday, July 03, 2008

Questioning

I question things. I can never just accept a pat answer that someone hands me without researching it for myself. This leads me to question and research EVERYTHING from time to time -- even my faith.

Over the years I've studied different religions and philosophies. I've actually found many positive things. In my searching sometimes I feel far away from Christianity; from my faith. However, I've found that in the end I'm always drawn back to it, my faith, my roots. Not only drawn back but drawn back with a deeper understanding, deeper appreciation and a deeper love for God and Christianity -- true Christianity, not religiousity.

In the end, I believe my faith is stronger for all my questionings.

0 comments:

Fun Sites

Blog of the Day

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP