Monday, September 29, 2008

Digg It? New Blogger Template help!

Ok, this is not a technical assistance blog, but I just found something and I needed to share it.

I have been looking for a way to add a "Digg" button to my blog posts - and while I found NUMEROUS sites with explanations for adding a Digg button to Blogger, none of them worked with the new template. My frustration mounted everytime Blogger gave me the "cannot save changes" error!!

So, I will save you the time and frustration I just experienced by directing you to the website that explained to me just exactly how to add a "Digg" button to your new Blogger template.

Happy Digging :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  11:03 AM  

It was kind of you to save US that grief.
Thanks :)

April 6:02 PM  

No problem! Yes, I looked for HOURS!! I couldn't resist sharing after finding it :)

Fun Sites

Blog of the Day

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP