Tuesday, September 30, 2008

An XFLOWSION of fun?

Generally I am not one who would put "workout" and "fun" in the same sentence. This is probably why I am not at my ideal weight, lol. I have tried SO MANY workouts and they are boring, or they are too long and don't give me the results I'm looking for. Do you remember the Tae Bo craze? I do -- it was so popular that they probably could have nominated Billy Blanks for the next presidential election and he would have won by a landslide :).

So yes, I've been around the block (so to speak) when it comes to workout regimes. I just came across something that has intrigued me... it's a new exercise program called XFLOWSION (yep, all caps -- they're excited). It combines three types of physical exercise (they call it "triple training" -- kinda catchy), martial arts, power yoga, and dance. I already love dancing and yoga, so it's a great combo for me. Apparently this guy is the one making all the Hollywood pretty girls "skinny" - and if he's all the rage there, it probably works. Those girls know all the "get thin" tricks.

I have already started eating better (go me!), so I suppose exercise is the next step.

Post?slot_id=21751&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

Fun Sites

Blog of the Day

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP