Sunday, August 24, 2008

Associated Content

I have to say that I love Associated Content. The give beginners, like myself, the opportunity to sharpen our SEO writing skills. I have already met several people there whom I like very much, and one has even kindly offerred to give me some SEO tips. It doesn't seem to be a competitive place at all, but rather a "school" of sorts, where we are all there to learn and share what we learn with one another.

If you're curious, Associated Content is a place where you write articles. You have the option to write about whatever you are interested in, and there are also what they call "calls for content", which are topics that they need articles for, and if you'd like to write one, they tend to give those articles preference when reviewing (preference with regard to how long they take to be reviewed, not approved).

0 comments:

Fun Sites

Blog of the Day

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP