Friday, August 01, 2008

My family is thinking of getting a puppy. My husband and I have had a dog before; we had a Pomeranian before we had kids, but when we had our first child; it became apparent that the dog and the baby did not get along. We considered getting rid of the baby since the dog had been with us longer, but the baby cost more, so…

Anyway, our kids are now at the ages where we could think about having another dog, so we’re evaluating breeds. My husband wants a small dog, and I want one that is good with children. I have heard from several people that the Bichon Frise can be very good with children, and I know they’re cute.

Honestly though, I have no idea what I want. All I know is that I want a sweet fuzzball to cuddle with and a good playmate for my boys.

0 comments:

Fun Sites

Blog of the Day

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP