Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall in the South

What is it about that first cold day of the season that makes you want to eat gingerbread cookies and listen to Christmas music? The crisp chill in the air makes me expect to look out my window and see streets lined with tall colorful trees and crunchy leaves blowing around on the sidwalk - confirming my suspicion that I do, indeed, watch far too much television .

My first thought upon seeing the rain outside was that I would get NOTHING done today, as those dreary rainy days make cuddling up on the couch with a blanket and a movie almost irresistable. However, when I realized how cold it was, it revved me up and made me want to make my house nice and clean for the coming christmas decorations, lol.

Yea for Fall!! Or rather, what passes for fall here in the south .

0 comments:

Fun Sites

Blog of the Day

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP