Thursday, April 02, 2009

I am seriously remiss....

I have been remiss in my blogging duties. When I set out on this journey - I nobly committed (to myself of course, not someone else... .... seriously - who wants that kind of responsibility?) to blog at least two or three times per week. And I succeeded (at first, sort of - well - the first two weeks).

And yet, alas, alack, I look at my last post, and it is for VALENTINE's DAY! I mean, St. Patrick's day has come and gone - so long ago that the green has already faded from our upper lips - and April has fooled us once again - and still I have not updated my blog.

So - I'm here now... and I wanna know - WHO will be at the theater on May 8th? And if I even have to tell you what movie I'm talking about - then you probably won't be there anyway ;).

~Kat

1 comments:

Flatbadger 11:48 PM  

This post rocked by the way :-)

Fun Sites

Blog of the Day

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP