Sunday, October 05, 2008

NaNoWriMo

No, it's not a new anime show! It's National Novel Writing Month; motivation for aspiring novelists everywhere to complete a short, 50,000 word novel in a month... namely, November. I heard about it on a message board and went to the website to check it out, because I have a great novel idea (pun intended) that I have never fully dedicated myself to finishing. NaNoWriMo is really awesome, there are forums and a newbie/mentor pairing program to help those of us who have never done this before.

I'm so physched! My creative juices are flowing and I'm chomping at the bit for November 1st to arrive so I can ignore my housework and write to my heart's content. Coffee coffee here I come :).

2 comments:

Michael 1:00 AM  

Good luck, Ive thought about trying it but haven't as yet gotten around to doing it. Maybe I'll try this year.

April 8:35 AM  

I've never done it either... I think it'll be fun!

Fun Sites

Blog of the Day

BlogCatalog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP